• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you get for X-Mas

scoobs

nice bike scoobs,

hope ya dont waste it on riding around like everyone else who gets a dirt jump bike cause it looks cool

i love my dmr, when we chav it up at the skate park near me (lol, chav it up) it gets a look from everybody

dmr pedals own, my ones have 7mm pins :o so if im not wearing shinpads and i slip my shins seriously get ripped up....

Cheerz, can't really go dirt jumping on it at the mo the BMX track near me is like a swamp been raining all day and also my trails will be either destroyed or to muddy. So ive been doing a bit of street.

Yeh the DMR pedals are so grippy when i first got them (in the summer old bike), i was just ridin around and i went to bunnyhop my foot slipped and the pedal took the skin of my shin, really hurt cuz i was in shorts

i always wear shorts too.....

ever since my jeans got caught in the cog at the park and pulled my trousers down in front of loads of girls

rofl it was hysterical rofl but i was 12 (im only 13 now though..) so it wasnt that funny at the time

yeh, its funny at the skate park, cause you cant ride on anything cause you slip of but 2 wheeled skids are fun on the deathboxes

wish i had a bmx track near me.....we have to make our jumps in the woods near us, which is fun cause we go for the whole day in the summer, and stay until like 12 at night (with my friends dad)

since winter though ive been put of riding, good shoes makes alot of difference with grip too,