• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi DBXL owners club

Bigjimknickers

That's mine all back together

20150619_165126_zpsjmsdlze7.jpg

Ive also found a system to use 5ive clutch bells and pinions, so I can go up to a Black Bone 23t or 24t pinion, just got to save up some pennies now :)

Edited by .AJ.

Yea I've seen it at Freeprawn but they have no stock, MMR have them but I'm not a fan of them anymore lol

How come I haven't used them for a long time but I did use them a fair bit I've heard a few ppl say it recently

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Their ebay store is fine, but it just seem that when you use the website that your orders are second best to anyone using Ebay, I bought an exhuast from them and it took 8days to get to me and it was in stock and had 24hr shipping, 7 days to post a item and to be lied to saying it had been shipped and not giving me a tracking number till the day of the delivery (the tracking said it was collected from them the day before) just ain't on in my book....

• Like 1

Their ebay store is fine, but it just seem that when you use the website that your orders are second best to anyone using Ebay, I bought an exhuast from them and it took 8days to get to me and it was in stock and had 24hr shipping, 7 days to post a item and to be lied to saying it had been shipped and not giving me a tracking number till the day of the delivery (the tracking said it was collected from them the day before) just ain't on in my book....

Ditto I had the same problem the ok for baja but dbxl low stock.

It's annoying because he carries a good range of stock, if you do want to buy from them just make sure you use their ebay store

Yeah that's the main reason I use too use them good prices good support and use to be fast delivery they should take care of there customers regardless if it's on eBay or there website.

I used to use them all the time but I got let down with some delivery issues recently , I got all my dbxl mods off freeprawn highly recommended

I've just started using them since I got the dbxl great support and fast delivery point scheme isn't bad either wish I'd used them sooner tbh prices aren't bad either