• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

this section looks dead, has anyone been bashing latetly or meetup being held?

lazkopat

Got my traxxas connectors today. Done some soldering, I'm not to satisfied oh how they ended up :angrymad: , but on the good side, I took the hyper for a spin and now is much more responsive and the throttle curve is not so bad now, I can keep the buggy on a slow speed without killing the motor. The servo is working really good as before was a bit slow and unresponsive some times. I think I was losing power somewhere on the line. :hahadance:

Hope you get your stuff tom so we can have some good time Lazkopat. :cold:

Is there anyone else coming? :showoff:

Good news ive recieved my rc goods in the post today  :ballons: all I need to do now is attached the engine to the car and i'm done building it. 

I'll be at Ikea carpark at the back about 5:30pm , shoot me your number jahk, I think another two chaps are coming down also

Afternoon Gents,

Glad I found this group as I'm bored bashing my buggy in the same park doing the same jumps on my own lol! I was wondering if it would be cool with the group to join you lot in a meet and it be great to get some tips and advice as I've always had electric RC cars and I've gone for a petrol Yama to start me off.

Let me know the next time you meet up as I'm up in Enfield.

So in the end the meetup is in jubilee park. Which side of the park? Need to charge my batteries.

I'll try to be there. Around 10am.

Laz hope you fix your charger and you were right I did ripped of the tires that evening.