• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hot Bodies Lightning gt

pug=309

If u want to dial her in.:-

thicken up the front a little 1st.  say2k,3lk.  then bring up the rear then thicken front if need be.

A thicker front can calm things down under brakes and livin steering up on power

Cheers for that, well the brakes are pretty on/off, and on can flip the truggy, suppose that's due to double discs on the front but im working of sorting the braking out

Back on topic, ill try your 5/3 and see what happens, id like just a setup that caters for a little oversteer fun, yet still be drivable for jumps and straight drags, or am i asking for too much

Allan

Sorry i was talking about the brakes being either on or off.  Its a little power oversteer im hoping for, just enough to have some fun with, crack a couple doughnuts, we bit drifting nothing extreme, i still want the truggy to be compliant enough for my kids (6 and 4) to be able to drive it and enjoy it (course my daughter would sit for hours doughnuting the crap out of my truggy giving half the chance)

Allan