• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brushless and TBLE-02S setup help not working

WJpowertech

I've bought a Team Orion brushless (9T) to try out a brushless motor.

The ESC has been set up according to the instructions and I'm getting the correct LED flashes in the right places etc. however, after selecting the brushless mode the LED alternates Orange/green, which according to the info indicates that the sensor wire is not connected. But it is. The motor has no polarity markings on the 3 wires so I spoke to the retailer and they said swap the wires until it works. I've tried all combinations of colours on the three terminals, but still get the same LED orange green sequence. Any advice please?

Well, if you want to run a bl set up, then currently it isn't working correctly.

I've not used one myself, just reporting what I've read about the ESC. It may be that they only work with a tamiya bl can? Some google time should shed more light ;)

It would seem the the Tamiya TBLE-02s is not upto the job. Motor I got needs 80amp, the standard one I have is 60.

Could anyone recommend me a reasonably priced brushless sensord ESC that's be suitable for a 9T motor?

(In hind sight I should have checked on here first). There is a bewildering array of ESCs ;some seem of the same/similar spec and priced from one end of the scale-

It's a sensored motor and ESC. The motor has no polarity markings what so ever and I have tried all combinations to no avail. I did try without thre sensor wire. It turned a very tiny amount when forward or reverse was used but then nothing

The trims were all neutral, yes. How would the ESC not be calibrated if it worked already with the regular can?

I'm pretty sure tho by looking around at the TBLE02 as supplied with the kit isn't upto the job of the 9T motor. That seems to be the general consensus anyway.