• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New motor time.

kkppww91

Use photobucket for pics mate its easier , faster and the pics are much clearer to see. With the photobucket app too you just snap a pic then tap the photobucket icon at the top of the phones screen.

Nobody like thumbnails lol.

You can do the mesh mod on the inside or the outside, I did it on the outside simple because if it was to come a drift on the inside, it would end up in a right mess, the mesh all snarled up in the flywheel, ive done the mesh mod to stop the flywheel getting damaged so I think its best done on the outside, but yes it looks better on the inside, you cant see it anyways,

and if I had the TR set up then maybe id do it on the inside and screw the flywheel lol! There cheap enough lol! Unless its lightened that is,

id like to keep the look of the tr casings and not cover it up, if I had one, so maybe inside for tr set up, and outside for the standed casings,

• 3 weeks later...

New motor has had its 2nd run today at clumber park.

The g340 is a beast of an engine with Plenty of power all the way through the Rev range.

Top speed is so much better even on the stock gearing.

My losi was hanging on for dear life when the throttle was applied.

You managed to get it fitted kid, :) you should have given me a shout and id have come with you, I think thats the engine im gunner go for the 340 34cc right beast, if you was running a rear wheel drive you'd be struggling to keep the front end down lol! I love it when the power lifts the front wheels up, :) ill get the up with that 340 in my baja, I cant wait but the mrs can lol! Pmsl!