• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

losi dbxl

markv8

it was a rubber tube but it just got chewed up, as for the centre mount its a area rc one with larger bearings , i have used both fid and area rc  equipment on this build each one with there own merits, but both are very good

• Like 1

it was a rubber tube but it just got chewed up, as for the centre mount its a area rc one with larger bearings , i have used both fid and area rc  equipment on this build each one with there own merits, but both are very good

So if I use a centre mount for rearshaft is it likely for pin to come out from the rear centre shaft or is there anything else that can be done to fix this known design flaw in the dbxl ?

• 3 weeks later...

not much more than stock, just put 2 tanks in it today , all i can say is what a machine , well balanced,  jumps and lands good, loads of power  the diffs are now 100 centre and 30 front and rear , it still pulls out of corners then goes sideways on the straight great fun this morning, 

its bling yes but i can bash it fill it up/ bash it fill it up/  its not unbreakable but its reliable between clean ups, going to leave arms plastic for flex but everything else is trimmed , and shimmed its all good fun

• Like 1