• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Associated rc8.2, needs radio and servos

Randum

Selling my associated rc8.2 with hyper .21 3 port engine, nearly new smd starter box and extras including 3 more shells, 2 unused.

I bought the buggy as a roller off a member off here last year and put the engine from my hyper in it to start me off racing. But only had one practice day and a less than a tank at a local bmx track before the heavens opened. Sadly it has not been used since. I fired it up last week to make sure all was working and it idled a whole tank with no problems. I changed the fuel tank to a hot bodies d812 as it has that little float thing in and the standard had an air leak and renowned for it. Clutch bell has seen as much use as the car in my possession as has the clutch shoes, engine has had less than 2 gallons through it from news and has the blanking plate fitted for starter box only. Car is in very nice condition and will come with no servos or radio, a few spares. The starter box has had the connectors changed to accept the 4cell life pack which has only been charged once since bought from new. The starter box has had virtually no use really. Maybe 6 times. Everything included on the white table in pics is included.

Any questions please ask

• 2 weeks later...