• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbyking Sabretooth Truggy 1/8

found a screw from my Revo. And i have locked it in.

Just to go back to the dog poo debate;

IMG_20141230_143805_zpsv9mwqbrb.jpg

Is definitely COLLIE !!!

With  a Proline Shockwave pattern imprinted.

Edited by Andythecrane
  • Like 1

nx time u see him.....run the !@#$#$ outa town..lol!!!!!I hate people who don't clear up after there mutts!!!Go put it tthrough there letter box with a polite note.. .lol!!!

I stay on a farm, the dog poo is easier to deal with than cow poo.

When you hit a cow poo at speed, it creates a bow wave.

• Like 3

Been using the Sabertooth every day over the holidays with little faults or breakages.

until i had battery issues, i started a new thread asking for advice, it can be found here CLICK.

Today i managed to bend another front shock shaft. I dont think i will get away with straightening it by hand, as there is a crease in the metal.

Been using the Sabertooth every day over the holidays with little faults or breakages.

until i had battery issues, i started a new thread asking for advice, it can be found here CLICK.

Today i managed to bend another front shock shaft. I dont think i will get away with straightening it by hand, as there is a crease in the metal.

time for a new un...or sum upgrades. .. Edited by evssv

time for a new un...or sum upgrades. ..

Yes having a think about it just now.

For me i am not overly impressed with the standard shocks ability.

For instance, i refilled the shocks with 50wt oil when i got it, and never noticed any improvements over standard.

Refilled the rears with 80wt, and never noticed much improvement. But the rear is a bit soft anyway,

stiffer springs is required, but on back order.

Also noticed the shocks are bone dry. no leaks anywhere.

The shocks are big bore 16mm, so finding springs should be easy enough.

Yes having a think about it just now.

For me i am not overly impressed with the standard shocks ability.

For instance, i refilled the shocks with 50wt oil when i got it, and never noticed any improvements over standard.

Refilled the rears with 80wt, and never noticed much improvement. But the rear is a bit soft anyway,

stiffer springs is required, but on back order.

Also noticed the shocks are bone dry. no leaks anywhere.

The shocks are big bore 16mm, so finding springs should be easy enough.

when j put 50wt in our hypers u could tell the difference straight away. ..and I've never put 80 wt in a 1/8th shock...it shouldn't need that high a wt oil surly...my hyper st also has 50wt is fine...May be source sum hyper big bores or sum losi ones Edited by evssv

Nope

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

hmm..I'm sure sum one on here got a pair of shoxs doing nothing. ..though I seen sum losi ones in the For sell bit...would get u bak on the road quiker then waiting on hking snail mail... Edited by evssv