• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sturdy boxes for posting rc in

vrs55

Any box can be used providing it's stable and strong.

Pop down your local shop(s) and if you kindly ask for some you will get loads.They either re-use them,or crush them to be recycled.

Just ensure you pack the car and components well,so if box gets chucked around the parts inside won't get bashed (I tend to use newpaper and scruch it into paper balls).

Finally,when you write the address on the box,go over it with clear tape so the address label is waterproof,and don't forget a sender address on the back. :D

Boxes? Who said boxes??? Where are they all???

Plenty of additional packaging around the item, newspaper, plastic bags, other smaller boxes...and lots of tape. I will sometimes tape a bin liner over the box too... Ask in local shops as they may have some sturdy ones available foc :)

• Like 1

Any box can be used providing it's stable and strong.

Pop down your local shop(s) and if you kindly ask for some you will get loads.They either re-use them,or crush them to be recycled.

Just ensure you pack the car and components well,so if box gets chucked around the parts inside won't get bashed (I tend to use newpaper and scruch it into paper balls).

Finally,when you write the address on the box,go over it with clear tape so the address label is waterproof,and don't forget a sender address on the back. :D

Great thanks this is what I was thinking but thought I would see what you guys used I should be ok at picking used to have a collection of 80 minichamps diecast models I sold off a few years ago is it ok to ask on the forum about prices before before I make a sale thread