• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Can anyone help out

rcrallyuk

Hey guys. My engine has just died. It's slit in half. So I'm needing to get a new one. It was a hpi wr8 g3.0. I. Have looked online and I could get away with just the crankcase. Does anyone know what I need to look out for to see if I can pick up another brand. And if anyone has a spare engine that would fit. Let me know

i dunno if another brand can bolt right in, if you try force engines there basically the same manufacturer

here its the same engine http://www.modelsport.co.uk/force-.18-car-abc-side-ex.-pull-start-engine-sg-shaft-e1802/rc-car-products/370464 its also slightly cheaper

Edited by jordanp

That looks not bad. I have seen the crankcase for the 3.0 so i might be able to get away with that. Its split just under the head so i can use that and i just hope there has not been any damage on the Piston. It gives me a chance to shave a bit off it

• 2 weeks later...