• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

reset esc

gary6277

3rd thread now, please stop spamming.

He said in a PM to me:

Hi you said its the esc but i have the a manual speed controller as i do bangers and it has also occured on my mini with a electronic speed controller.

So he has a mechanical speedo on one model with the steering issue- I wonder what he means when he says the controller is reading a steering error- I assume he means the transmitter is reading a steering error? They can do that? Never seen a transmitter with that feature in 20+ years of r/c hobbying...

I've already suggested some things for him to try in his 2nd thread, but I don't think it's sinking in really, doesn't pay much attention to what's said or doesn't report back after trying them.

Like I said though, resetting the esc won't do much to help a steering issue, it sounds more like the steering is binding or the servo is damaged. Check those things, then report back...

Edited by suicideneil

Yes this problem can happen suicideneil as it has happened to me its not spam i am posting either.

i have a etronix transmitter and it reads sterring error on digital display and it is because the control board inside the transmitter is broken and yes you did tell me to try the esc.

I have also spoken to etronix who told me this does happen so in 20 yrs you have never seen it your lucky!!

I treid everything before posting as i am not silly and would not ask for help if i did not need it so no need to post silly comments.

Yes this problem can happen suicideneil as it has happened to me its not spam i am posting either.

i have a etronix transmitter and it reads sterring error on digital display and it is because the control board inside the transmitter is broken and yes you did tell me to try the esc.

I have also spoken to etronix who told me this does happen so in 20 yrs you have never seen it your lucky!!

I treid everything before posting as i am not silly and would not ask for help if i did not need it so no need to post silly comments.

You posted 3 threads on the same question; this is called spamming ( one thread was enough- if no one replies, then no one has any solutions for you- try google instead ;) ).

The transmitter reading a steering error because it is broken is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to the controller telling you there is a problem with the steering ( servo ) in the actual model, so no, no controller has that functionality, so hence, I have never seen it in 20 years+. It would be the same as a fridge saying there is a temperature problem because the cooling system is faulty, not because you left the door open or put hot food in the fridge.

If you tried everything before posting ( 3 threads.. ) why did you not report back about what you had tried/after you tried it? We can only advise you based on what you tell us, and what you told is pretty much nothing of any use up until this point.

Silly comments be damned, you're the one without a single clue how to string a sentence together with the most basic of information so that other people can help you.