• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

decal paper

Alex97

Hello, I'm looking to make some decals and I know you can buy the paper that you just print stright on to. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and could recommend what brand is best. I will be using a black and white laser printer.

Thanks in advance alex

Not personally, I have enough offensive stickers on my trucks I borrowed from an old copy of MaxPower once upon a time :D

However, a guy over on BYT ( I think, long time ago ) once said he used this company for decal paper and they turned out fine:

http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/default.aspx

Might be worth googling for reviews, but I'd wager you'd get the same results asking which brand of glossy photo paper is best; they're all pretty much equal and unless you're doing something professional you won't see any real difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you try printing any stickers or still waiting on paper?

I've just bought some vinyl stucker paper for use in a home printer, that just advises using the best quality printing possible. I should think the printer would have a stronger effect on the quality than the paper, but no good if the paper won't stick lol