• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Temple Newsam, Sat 21st June

Nitro Nick

Not cool taking nitros on spen track to be fair. Tracks in poor state, they'll rip it a new *******....

I race there, Its hard to keep the track in shape at best of times :) come race!

most of us have gone brushless now More power & speed, if you'd come along you'll have seen none of us on the track as requested earlier. I would like to say that the members that turned up to this meet were a credit to this forum.

most of us have gone brushless now More power & speed, if you'd come along you'll have seen none of us on the track as requested earlier. I would like to say that the members that turned up to this meet were a credit to this forum.

On a further note, next time you come to a bash could you bring your program card again? Apparently if you flip the lead over it sorts itsself out and works (I had a Google :)

My transmitter was turned on have no idea why it ran away

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Because, as I explained yesterday, you haven't set the failsafe!! Turn tx and Rx on, leave throttle in neutral, press and hold the set button on the Rx until is flashes and goes solid red, failsafe should be set. Switch of tx to confirm.

Simples

Wish they'd cut the grass in the field, mi bones were wrapped tight!!

Wish they'd cut the grass in the field, mi bones were wrapped tight!!

I think the problem was that when they had cut it, they didn't collect the grass. The mounds of stuff I collected was all dead grass.

Could lend you a grass rake next time?

• Like 1

hi guys new to all this!

i have had rc cars for about 4years now usually just tkaing them out on my own or with 2 other firends we was looking for other people and places to meet up! wher ein leeds. i just drove past seacroft park and seen some i pulled of and asked the guy he said they was a group called rc bashers but i cant seem to find them! is anyone arranging a next meet?

thank you

hi guys new to all this!

i have had rc cars for about 4years now usually just tkaing them out on my own or with 2 other firends we was looking for other people and places to meet up! wher ein leeds. i just drove past seacroft park and seen some i pulled of and asked the guy he said they was a group called rc bashers but i cant seem to find them! is anyone arranging a next meet?

thank you

I think they are a Facebook group.