• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Who is nearest to me with a Marder?

adman

Hi this is my first post I have had a Marder or two for a few years & recently got back into them!! :yes:  :yes:

I was wondering whi is closest to me who has the same interest in Marders & FG in general. I live in Birmingham close to the Airport. I have been reading the forum for a few weeks, some really interesting info on here.

Cheers

Mike :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi this is my first post I have had a Marder or two for a few years & recently got back into them!! :yes:  :yes:

I was wondering whi is closest to me who has the same interest in Marders & FG in general. I live in Birmingham close to the Airport. I have been reading the forum for a few weeks, some really interesting info on here.

Cheers

Mike :thumbsup:

No replies :yucky:  gutted, well just bought an almost like new  FG Monster Truck for

Check in the bashing and meet up section or check the large scale owners register in the large scale section,they'll be someone close by :)