• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What is the Easiest to use Lipo Charger around

Portop1976

Morning

I am looking to buy my first Lipo battery charger.

I have bought a DJI F450 kit but no battery yet.

I would also like to Charge my Fat sharks batteries using this machine

What recommendations could people suggest pls or things which I need to keep in mind

Many thanks

Mark

This seems to be a popular choice

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/overlander-rc6-vsp-80watt-7a-output-ac-dc-charger-with-fan/rc-car-products/379060

But if you type what charger in the search option on this forum you will find loads of opinions on what to go for

• Like 1

On a different note, I plane to use a DX6i controller, when buying a receiver to fit to the F450 does it matter if I get a Spectrum one with more than 6 channels?

Anyone else out there using a DX6i and if so what receiver ?

Cheers

If your using the DX6i with the naza you should look into setting it up it takes quiet a bit of effort and remembering the switch combos to get the return to home to work

http://www.kingslynnmodelshop.co.uk/Radio-Spektrum-Flight_Receivers/c29_187_315/p2303/Spektrum_AR6210_DSMX_Receiver/product_info.html  receiver you want to use as the satellite helps with the added range

I'm not sure to be honest as I'm just flying the phantom at the moment but am looking to build a quad at some point as the flight time with the phantom fully loaded at 1.3kgs is not the best. I guess normally you would have to buy the leads seperatly I'm sure somewhere like hobbyking would have a set that would meet the requirements.

• Like 1