• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HETTON LYONS PARK BASH 27/04/2014 EVERYONE WELCOME

You are all tarts stopped raining now all batteries flat off home !!!

Struggling to believe that Jas, for three reasons:

1, the rain has stopped, yeah right, the rain never stops

2, batteries are flat, don't think I've seen you run a battery flat yet

And 3, all batteries are flat, you've got like a million batteries.

:) POIDH :)

• Like 1

What he said ;)

On Point 2 you obviously dont observe closely enough then :tease: (mind you would have to be out every week to see that not once a month) and all the batteries I took were flat 

why would I take pics of a flat battery 

still stands that everyone else pussied out  :whistling:

Hardcore PaHHH  !!!!!!!  :hahadance:

• Like 1

Well seeing as I never ran any cars today so dont have a list of repairs to do ive decided its time to hit the "cave" and sort out some of the cars that have been lying in the cupboard un loved for a bit, namely my 2 lunchboxes and the tt01's. Just ordered a new body post set and front bumper set for the scrt-10 so lets go see what other stuff I can add to my "needed" list....

Well seeing as I never ran any cars today so dont have a list of repairs to do ive decided its time to hit the "cave" and sort out some of the cars that have been lying in the cupboard un loved for a bit, namely my 2 lunchboxes and the tt01's. Just ordered a new body post set and front bumper set for the scrt-10 so lets go see what other stuff I can add to my "needed" list....

same ere mate got bored so went mooching about and found a little 800mah 3s and set about converting my fs gt3b to lipo and works a treat no more money wasted on aa, s :)

• Like 1

same ere mate got bored so went mooching about and found a little 800mah 3s and set about converting my fs gt3b to lipo and works a treat no more money wasted on aa, s :)

Mines alrerady converted to lipo mate, think im gonna get my little keychain camera charged up and make a mount for the top of the baja ;) I'll have to mount it facing backwards tho if I wanna get any footage of anyone elses car ;)

Mines alrerady converted to lipo mate, think im gonna get my little keychain camera charged up and make a mount for the top of the baja ;) I'll have to mount it facing backwards tho if I wanna get any footage of anyone elses car ;)

or dint say things like that ! ive already been sniffing about that new zen motor lmao

Dont ya just love ebay, chucked someone a cheeky offer on a tamiya m03 mote carlo mini rtr, came back with a price which was a bit ott but probably fair, ended up bidding on it and winning it for half the price he wanted LOL. Waiting for a message back to see when I can collect :D

$_12.JPG

Used once!!!!

Edited by Carl160180
  • Like 2

Bit more titting about with the km this after windows on and under tray fitted . Give the hn a new look too

20140427_183003_zps4e5af827.jpg

20140427_2012440_zpsc3a69dc7.jpg

Whats the condition of your original shell like Bill? mines a bit cracked and battered in places

Whats the condition of your original shell like Bill? mines a bit cracked and battered in places

It's not too bad mate got a couple of splits but give it a good amount of that plaster board tape and duct tape . They are wafer thin like nout like the traxxas shells