• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/10 2WD buggy suggestions.

I use one in my 210 and race it and its a good little esc for the money. Lots of guys at ribble now run them and no-one that I know has had an issue with them. They aren't as fast as the orion's and hobbywings but still very good and not far off pace!

For me keeping up with others won't really be an issue, I've done some looking around but the only racing near me I can find is TC, so I don't think I'll ever be able to race at a club, which is a bit of a downer, but I still fancy the buggy for a bit of fun and maybe a bit of bashing, got a little skate ramp I used to play with my Mini 8ight on, so perhaps blow the dust off it lol.

For me keeping up with others won't really be an issue, I've done some looking around but the only racing near me I can find is TC, so I don't think I'll ever be able to race at a club, which is a bit of a downer, but I still fancy the buggy for a bit of fun and maybe a bit of bashing, got a little skate ramp I used to play with my Mini 8ight on, so perhaps blow the dust off it lol.

Just saying that they are capable esc's for the price and good for all types of RC.