• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MTA4/MGT Owners thread

jari

Ordered them now.

Love that image, only problem would be it wouldn't be that high resolution on a vinyl sticker and 1/4 the size.

Think of the one we've done as a scout badge lol we could get more badges :P

Hope you had a nice holiday MarcD.

Just ordered these wheels to go with my new shocks wich should land at the same timehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371102553569 . Just my twin tank kit next week and after that be buying bits to tey and get into this 50mph club. What performance mods do I need to do to begin with guys and Morpet what exhaust is it you have ordered ?

If it ever arrives been waiting weeks already!!

I'll need to cut a piece of the old pipe to fit it or lose my 2nd tank which I don't really want to do

Edited by Morpet

Using gravity as well now are we

well if we can use gravity-assist...  then 100 mph+ is possible. It just wouldn't be driveable after the landing...

• Like 1

lol, well let's get some rules in :P

Stock engine only, gearing/fuel/plugs/exhaust/wheels/tyres/body mods anything else goes.

Truck can't be doing 50mph thrown off a large building or towed behind a Nova GSI :P

Video of truck at 0mph then again at 50+mph, GPS is good enough save me getting a ticket so it's good enough here for having a laugh etc.

anyone thing theres anything else to add or disagree? Or is this cool.