• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Sprint *very good condition*

joelvardy

it is in very good condition it has only had 5 stick packs run though it, (with an 11t motor and it fly's.) For this sale I have taken the time to strip it down and re-build it (I cleaned and re-greased it all) I also put it better sprint 2 aramid belts. I haven't had a single problem with stones. The reasons I am selling it are:

1. I Bought the TA-05 and have heavily hopped that up and so it is more controllable than this one. (over £400)

2. I need some cash to fund a project (long story - I will tell you if you are interested.) :good:

The shell has a few minor scratches to the corners and has one of the fins from the spoiler missing it also has a 3mm hole in each light where I hade put an L.E.D set. The shell is a white merc CLK (factory painted and stickerd) with black rear spoiler.

The car cost me £130 and then £15 for the upgraded belts. and to say it has only been run for LESS than an hour I think that this car still has a LOT of life left in it. :D

PLEASE check out this site for the pictures (note it has no annoying pop ups it is mine) have a look - http://hpisprint.awardspace.com/

I am looking for £70 (after all is is basically new) but can slightly negotiate.