• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder's Baja Build - Blake

Thunderwolf

Looking forward to this one mate but I'm more hyped for a Yang build, lol.

#TEAMRWBY

limited on space there fella

yang plans keep changing, but i doubt i can fit a 4th baja into my fleet anyway

its not that i like the show (well maybe abit) but what i can do kinda works out.

ruby has speed, brushless = crap ton of speed....may have over thought all this

The show is alright, much better anime to see out there but I do like the story and characters.

It's just that whenever I see your build and a name from RWBY pops up makes me happy, lol.

yea the show is by no means fantastic.

but that said, red vs blue (where i got "Sheila" from, my other baja) also wasn't that great to begin with, now its fairly interesting to watch, so i have hopes that RWBY will get better.

if not, atleast i had an excuse to make 2 extra bajas

Ok got some rear bulkhead parts in the post today, missing the little but holders though

Also got rear bumper and lower arms out of it to add to the spare pile

Shock towers too but I got my eye on something different for them

Gh racing front shock supports also arrived so I got abit of the front put together aswell

Waitin on eBay auction to end now

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk 2

just done an order with abbots rc.

got some of the missing nut holders and spacers that i need.

also took care of the last bulkhead part and rear shock support, one is black, the other orange, both will be joining the orange shock parts in a bath of oven pride to turn them silver

i also won a steering assembly on ebay so thats that sorted out.

also from ebay i got some other small parts, ball ends, spacers, a rear shock tower to go with the one i have already.

there is the 5t conversion coming from an msuk member, needs new front mount parts which i can deal with at a later date.

next aim is either getting the drive line bought, hoping i can get a complete one off ebay of something to save buying the parts on their own, or buying the i-rc parts i want, including the chassis and hinge pins which would allow me to start fitting it all together.

either way this build is on hold until ruby is built, so don't hold you breath for more info for atleast 2 months, unless i find something cheap.

and yes, i'm already sure what engine and shell i will be using.

list of parts on the first post has been updated, if anyone has any of the parts in black they do not need i would be interested in buying them and any other part you may have, need spares yo.

2 main aims right now.

1. purchase the remaining stock parts i want to use, this is mainly down to gearbox/driveline parts and silly little things at this point

2. order the chassis parts i want from i-rc so the truck can be put together