• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Dark Knights 3Racing Sakura XI Sport

The Dark Knight

You should get one of these XI Sports, they don't break the bank and served me very well. I have contemplated getting a higher quality kit but why replace something that isn't broken?

Only issue I've had with my XI Sport is the rear diff leaking a bit. The front drive cups are starting to show a bit of wear now but you'll get that with any tourer, my Mi5 needed the drive cup inserts replace every couple of meetings!

This has hands down been the best tourer I've owned and the cheapest.

Edited by The Dark Knight

• 3 weeks later...

The final round of the season at my local club, Stonehaven & District Radio Car Club, is this weekend. It's been a great season for me TQ'ing & winning every round with my 3Racing XI Sport. "Touch wood" I've had no breakages apart from a leaky rear diff which I rectified. A couple of the bearings are starting to feel a slightly worn now but considering this is my wet & dry car, it's handled everything I've thrown at it, including winning the Stonehaven round of the Much More GP 2014. 

I couldn't make some of the rounds this year due to other commitments so I'm currently joint for the championship. Fingers crossed everything goes well for me this weekend. My car is prepped ready to rock n roll:

10649523_10152633699100210_7005696728930

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the delayed response but I haven't had much time for forums lately.

Everything went well for me at the final round sealing my clean sweep winning the championship.

Going forward I'm pleased to say I'll be supported by Xfactory UK. I'll be getting a new chassis for next year, I've been looking at the Xray T4 2015, Schumacher Mi5 Evo or Team Associated 6.2.

I'll be racing GT12 over the winter months and a bit of indoor offroad.

• Like 1