• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Starter RC for my son

BigT

Yeah, I thought as much. I have to make sure the item is protected in transit otherwise what's the point. Many things that I've bought in the past usually go for half their RRP. When purchased second hand. The extras would bump up the price but unless they were additional expensive items, they wouldn't add that much value either. With that in mind, I was thinking that

Ive seen completely standard second hand brushless carnages sell for around 80-100 on ebay and I paid 80 on this forum for a rough one with loads of spares.

Have you looked at the linked one? Is it in much better condition than the one you bought?

Have you looked at the linked one? Is it in much better condition than the one you bought?

Yea I did see it. Looks great condition, much better than the one I bought, but the one I got I just wanted for spares so I wasnt too worried. It aint a bad deal, I would want to get it a little cheaper but thats just me, tight as a nun ;)

Edited by Honeybadger

Yea I did see it. Looks great condition, much better than the one I bought, but the one I got I just wanted for spares so I wasnt too worried. It aint a bad deal, I would want to get it a little cheaper but thats just me, tight as a nun ;)

Thanks.. I'm like you tbh, It looks to be a good price but not a real bargain. I think I might offer what I think and see what happens