• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

WEEKLY HARDCORE BASH @ HETTON LYONS 21/8....

biggaz

ordered some molded foams and silverback inner beadlocks :)

when you's run without the side pods do you's leave the undertray on or take that off too? 

I just run with the lot off now

oh and list updationised

got an email off hobbyking about my faulty lipo, it says "To compensate for the faulty item, we would like to offer you a store credit of $16.64 which you may use on your next purchase. Please provide us a confirmation on this as well. We look forward to your response."

does that mean i have to email them back and say i do want store credit? i dont understand this formal writing crap 

got an email off hobbyking about my faulty lipo, it says "To compensate for the faulty item, we would like to offer you a store credit of $16.64 which you may use on your next purchase. Please provide us a confirmation on this as well. We look forward to your response."

does that mean i have to email them back and say i do want store credit? i dont understand this formal writing crap

yes mate email them and say yes lol

why no body like Gaz?

Well its tatty for starters but i just think there ok for looks and nowt else lol, traps in grass and still gets dirty either way lol.

I remember sending LOADS of best offers to a chinese seller of a flysky not long ago, kept knocking my offers back on all 3 of his auctions. In the end I sent a message saying "wot wong too cheeep????" never got a reply funny enough LOL

Well its tatty for starters but i just think there ok for looks and nowt else lol, traps in grass and still gets dirty either way lol.

I just think your too tight to buy another :P

• Like 2

true, saves money aswell, sick of them undertray bending like, Edited by ravenguard

I remember sending LOADS of best offers to a chinese seller of a flysky not long ago, kept knocking my offers back on all 3 of his auctions. In the end I sent a message saying "wot wong too cheeep????" never got a reply funny enough LOL

I just think your too tight to buy another :P

Well there is the fact that its not cheap to replace but the last one lasted 2 mins and the grass collecting is stupid..

No body been on mine for about a month.

Edited by biggaz

might cut the sides of my undertray off and still run it up the middle, knowing my luck i'll hit a stone and take all my bolt heads off without it lol

Mines been ok, had one rounded off but that was my fault lol

Bill u still not got a price for the baja wheels hostiles like or even dirt busters msged u a few days ago kidda

Sorry mate forgot

50 quid for the lot in the pics sand busters must be worth 30 alone ?

Funny you should say that but I might need a couple once my chassis arrives LOL

Nee worries mate, wen ya get it have a look and let me know and al go and have a look....

For the ebay link pahhhahahaha

• Like 2

Nee worries mate, wen ya get it have a look and let me know and al go and have a look....

For the ebay link pahhhahahaha

I'll remember next time ya need a rear foam ya flange LOL