• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New tyres for Hyper 7

Can anybody reccomend some new tyres/Wheels for my Hyper 7 tq2? i have very litte tread left on the front tyres.

i have tried to search the forum but most of the them are unavailable now.

i will be using it on road and gravel, also can i get the stock ones to keep as a spare if i ever go off road?

cheers

Stock wheels and tyres are available on ebay for cheap, and for go anywhere offroad, Nanda Blocks on modelsport. I use my stock wheels and tyres for on road even though they're smooth as a babys's backside and popping off the rims lol

Thats the ones..

Nanda Blocks are awesome Nitro or Electric. I've recommended loads and everyone who buys them doesn't complain.

If you're running on tarmac then I'd expect wear. But offroad they're fantastic.

Yes that's them great for off road and grass etc but I wouldn't bother using them on road.

Maybe get a couple of cheap ish sets ie.

These for on road or any of the others around this price:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/absima-buggy-wheels-and-tyres-lp-street-white/rc-car-products/373396

Then these for a bit of road, gravel and dirt:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/fastrax-1-8th-spear-spike-tyres-on-split-5-spoke-wheels-white-/rc-car-products/39978

Then Nanda's just for grass and off road.

Or just get a road set and Nanda's.

Thanks.