• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North East Bashers @ South Shields Beach 16/6/13

Carl160180

Yeah he said he will change for new 1, would it be worth trying to haggle a better 1 out of him for the convenience? Or just get same?

A think the dom style is about the best thwy do mate.

Google dominator v2 and see if its like that if so just stick with that its very popular and gives great power!

Yeah he said he will change for new 1, would it be worth trying to haggle a better 1 out of him for the convenience? Or just get same?

Google dominator v2 and see if its like that if so just stick with that its very popular and gives great power!

Ok cheers gaz, well I'm gona try get something out of it while I'm at least mmm ill look on web see what they

Roof guard?

Ok cheers gaz, well I'm gona try get something out of it while I'm at least mmm ill look on web see what they

got a 10 if you want to try it

Lol but arrrrreeee they 10k????

• Like 1

As I'm rolling car bk and forth is it meant to feel stiffish?

can be a bit stiff, especially with it being new... the brakes mite be a little snug, can easily be adjusted.

should roll freely (ish) though but mite need everything to be ran/settled in a bit.

oh right, I don't like it that much lol

• Like 1