• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/10 Delta rep of my 1/1

Dom C

Hi all as some of you may have seen I recently purchased a 1/1 Lancia Delta, I had already got this 1/10 shell so decided to do a replica of my own car. :) The colours look way out in the photos but in real life they're pretty much exactly the same colour so am pleased. :) I still need to fit all the decals, mount body, interior, window rubbers etc. The number plates were made by Steve (heavyleftthumb) on here (cheers mate). :)

photo_1_%281%29~0.JPG

photo_1_%282%29~0.JPG

photo_2_%282%29~0.JPG

Yes I know it's an integrale shell and mines a 1300 but it's good enough for me. :P

Updates when they come, comments welcome. 

• Like 2

Have done a bit to this this morning, decided to make up my own single light style headlights using a plastic takeaway tub and a orange page from a magazine.  :xd:  :thumbsup: Painted the grill using tamiya spray, couple of bits need touching up with a brush but is hardly noticeable.

photo_%283%29.JPG

Comments and advice welcome as always.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Managed to get a bit more done over the past few days, fitted the leccys just basic brushed stuff running a 55t motor and nimh which is surprisingly fast. lol Also made up the little black bumper things under the lights and fitted the badge and door handles etc. Still lots more to keep me busy but it's getting there. :)

photo_1_%288%29.JPG

photo_2_%288%29~0.JPG