• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NORTH EAST BASH AT DURHAM BMX 28/04/13

biggaz

thanks mate - ordered. hopefully will have a nice roller before next week to convert with the brushless system from the dead kryptonite. :)

I wont be out, after my run away yesterday, everything is broken, the brushless is completely dead! smashed into a wasll at full speed. it would appear the flysky receiver is faulty.

my lrp needs the knuckles as my quick superglue repair held for about 30 secs lol. only thing working is my drifter, won't be much use at durham. :(

but am on the prowl for a couple of new things to play with so should be back out next weekend.

anyone selling/got a :

* truggy/buggy roller

* a fg Baja 4wd

* 16t pinion for brushless 1/8th

got cash :)

Tp noticed your looking for 4wd I'm toying with the idea of selling my 5ive if your interested ? Will sell as roller or with standard motor 26cc cy and bartolone pipe

Tp noticed your looking for 4wd I'm toying with the idea of selling my 5ive if your interested ? Will sell as roller or with standard motor 26cc cy and bartolone pipe

your big blue thing? not for me that.

Whats next then Bill? another baja?

You haven't got a standard 26cc motor ya loon

• Like 1

just having a few niggly tuning problems but other then that its spot on, im not that clued up on 1/5 stuff yet so that doesn't help either 

Neither is Rav mate it's cool LOL