• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Is south Wales ever going to get a drift track and club ?

Tamiyathrasher

im sure that we could all chip in for a carpet and to be honest i feel sorry for the two young boys down the rc club as they were telling me that they had just bought drift cars to join in etc..

Edited by Tamiyathrasher

The more the merrier mate its fun on your own for a little bit but when you get together with a bunch of drifters its a whole new game and is the way forward .

No hard feelings mate glad to see you got a nice drifter mate

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Would be nice to get somewhere to go inside to drift, went to local carpet place but the carpets are silly prices and would only be worth it if there were more people who could chip in and attend a drift meet,

how about this for a idea guys

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/75-square-meter-250-carpet-tiles-shade-of-blues-wholesale-job-lot-DIY-/140949047120?pt=UK_Home_Garden_FittedCarpets_Underlay_SM&hash=item20d137c750

wouldnt take long with a few boys to lay them and can be picked up for easy storage as well.

having a look on ebay as well and there is loads on there for fairly cheap. obv 75 Square meters isnt enough but just an idea

Edited by Andyrc

theres a place in porth that sells recycled carpet tiles its up by the rheola pub.my daughter was working there a few weeks ago so i will ask her to phone them for me to see if she can get some kind of discount.how many square meters do you need.or you could just pop in and tell them what you want them for and they might do you a deal.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Grade-C-Rhondda-Grey-carpet-tiles-5m2-20-tiles-per-box-FREE-DELIVERY-/251251895205?pt=UK_Home_Garden_FittedCarpets_Underlay_SM&hash=item3a7fc7aba5

have a look they got loads you want the category c ones they are the cheapest

bleddyn