• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

anybody from liverpool or the wirral?

anthonycomer

alrite guys is anybody willing to give a newbie a lesson at tuning my kyosho? im a complete novice, and really stuggling to get my car running the way it should! i would really appreciate it, and can come to you any day of the week whenever is suitable, like i said i am helpless..

Thanks in advance Anthony

alrite guys is anybody willing to give a newbie a lesson at tuning my kyosho? im a complete novice, and really stuggling to get my car running the way it should! i would really appreciate it, and can come to you any day of the week whenever is suitable, like i said i am helpless..

Thanks in advance Anthony

You be looking for toxicbasher and outlawgraphics :thumbsup:

And think theres a few other but mainly know its these two guys

Ha ha bud were both useless with nitro, I had a couple years ago but never got on with them. Electric only for me although if you pop along to our next bash I'm sure the guys can help you out, bobby, les, Tom and mark all run nitros and will help you out :)

I'm not 100% sure when our next bash will be, this weathers no good, keep an eye on the north west bashers section for our next bash :D

cheers for that mate, i am gonna come along to the next meet up, i was reading about them last night, i will keep my eyes open, a guy on here called damo 77 has offered to help me with it, and he lives about 5 mins away from me which is ideal. but even if he manages to sort it i will still be along to watch!