• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Thunder Tiger EB4 G3 Brushless Buggy

I was about to order an 150A ESC and a 6s lipo pack but then my common sense hit me and I thought, what am I doing... I don't need more damn speed, this thing goes 40mph out of the box.... maybe I'll just order another 4s pack as a spare and longer run times... and maybe one tooth more motor pinion :030:

Took the buggy out for a spin today and found out there was a lot of under-steer... either the wet tarmac, or the road wheels from ansmann or the suspension setup ?!

Also I found out that the wheels do have inserts but the rubber seems way to hard compound for a road tire... A tire unglued itself...

Anybody any advice pls?

Edited by catalin4u24

Sounds like you have answered you own question!! New wheels and tyres. I would contact ansmann or modelsport ( i presume that's where you got the wheels from) and ask for replacements if the tyres have come off.

Plus it's obviously going to understeer on wet hard ground even with 4wd but how much better it will be on dry ground im not sure. Hope it's just **** tyres bud

Taken out the ESC top cap. Wrapped around the electronic board in clear silicon, putted the case back together and waited for it to dry. So the cooling fan it's untouched and working properly.

For servo & receiver will use the Plasti Dip method :thumbsup: witch I bought from freebay

Wrong?

Edited by catalin4u24

Hope it's just **** tyres bud

Well, I took the buggy out today when it was dry and I must say it handles pretty good. No more understeer ;) I am happy with the buggy overall but a bigger pinion is a must. I need a little more speed, not to much... now, stock pinion its 13T. Im gonna look for a 15T and see how it goes

Sent from Tapatalk 2

Edited by catalin4u24

Mine its not like that because my connector was included with the buggy and it has bullet plugs to be fitted in hardcase's lipos.

But yes, that is a good connector to make 2x2s lipos to run 4s.

Yeah wasn't sure if the battery connector was with the buggy version or the other variants,thanks.

I found this site, I think it's located in Greece (not sure), they have most of the spare parts but they seem suspiciously cheap... don't know what to say. They have paypal payment so I guess you could recover your money in case of ... whatever.

http://www.ruberkon.com/rc-spare-parts/cars/nitro-fuel-car/eb-4-s3-spare-parts.html