• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone have a maverick strada DC evo?

Danb159

After buying two different 200mm body shells and contacting HPI ( who assured me they would both fit the strada DC)

I still have not found a body shell that fits. After being cut out the wheels are always touching the arches.

Does anyone own a strada DC evo? If so have you changed body shell?

It's starting to really p me off now

Edited by Danb159

I owned a TC which is the same with just different wheels :) Where the body posts are, there should be a body pin in each one which the body rests on. Move these body clips up 1/2 holes and see if that makes a difference. If the body is not resting on body clips and it's just resting on the bottom of the post, you will need to buy some more body clips to make the body sit higher.

Either 200mm or 190mm bodies fit the Strada on-roads but that does not effect where the wheel arches are in proportion to the wheels :)

Hope this helps, Matt

Thanks for the replies but it's not the body posts that are the problem, its the wheel arches touching the wheels. It feels like I need to move the shell back a bit but the foam bumper is stopping me from doing that,

If that makes sense?