• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

xmas bash harbottle park

ravenguard

Well some Rambo up the street was going there ends till daft o clock this morning bet he's still in bed haven't "tested" the bajas new brakes out yet well well well lol

Well some Rambo up the street was going there ends till daft o clock this morning bet he's still in bed haven't "tested" the bajas new brakes out yet well well well lol

i use to do that to the nextdoor lot. Nitro savage sitting on a brick carnt be good when they were up all night drinking. Strange like they dont do it anymore lol

Hyper st spares any one?

DSC_0517.jpg

I have all the parts to make a hyper 7 in to a truggy

i use to do that to the nextdoor lot. Nitro savage sitting on a brick carnt be good when they were up all night drinking. Strange like they dont do it anymore lol

Hyper st spares any one?

DSC_0517.jpg

I have all the parts to make a hyper 7 in to a truggy

How do you get time to do all this stripping/fixing I don't get time to wipe me arse and I've been off nearly 3 weeks. My gear is in the garage which is seperate from house so maybe I'm just lazy. If I say I'm fetching the truck in the house I just get the look!!!!!

How do you get time to do all this stripping/fixing I don't get time to wipe me arse and I've been off nearly 3 weeks. My gear is in the garage which is seperate from house so maybe I'm just lazy. If I say I'm fetching the truck in the house I just get the look!!!!!

i keep all in spare room with her wardrobe lol .she normal take the cash from sales so shes happy .hence i sold the baja and lost the cash :-(

Just had the fg up the industrial estate car park and what a machine it is pleased ave fitted a wheelie bar to it like or would of had some accidents over the moon with it :)