• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Lunchbox/Midnight Pumpkin Owners Club....

jason3249

Actually used leather paint and air brush, as i have loads thaught I'd give it a go and what do you know it works! This means i can change the colour at a whim almost instantly and it dries with a heat gun in minutes result. The added bonus is its water based so it odorless.

Edited by shaunm

• 2 weeks later...

2nd hand lunchbox paid for

Oil filled dampers, esc,15t firebolt, ball races and radshape alloy bumper ordered!! Can't wait :D

Get that 5th shock mod done and your laughing have fun!!

Quicrun 1060 ESC and 15t firebolt landed for LB2 yesterday, I shall be instructing our lass in the ways of LB fettling :)

Do you find the 15t Firebolt has enough grunt for a monster truck, although I don't have a LB I have a Bush Devil and it is very slow accelerating with the Firebolt in. What batteries are you running?

Do you find the 15t Firebolt has enough grunt for a monster truck, although I don't have a LB I have a Bush Devil and it is very slow accelerating with the Firebolt in. What batteries are you running?

It's alot of grunt when you consider it comes with a 27t as standard. I use the Firebolt in my ftx buggy with a 4200mah and it balloons the tires :)