• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Teesside Bash 19th August 2012

Davie24uk

Well she's now mine and I'm pretty happy with it :-)Had it out on the grass and goes well bloke says it still needs running in so steady away for now 12618E75-2062-4816-B944-B2C0DF872433-2515-0000029A0232E481.jpg

C3A913F2-0D8F-40F8-A4BA-3A11ACB91B5F-2515-0000028F5F74B5C1.jpg

looks sweet that bill !!

Well wait no longer !

Thank's to everyone for making it such a good day despite the weather shortening the day a bit, a big thankyou to Chris.Teamhound and his Dad ( sorry dad, i've forgot your name ).

PROOF !!! a YAMA can take a bashing and live to do it again and again, and bring home some samples of primeval soup.lol :thumbsup: and for Dad with his twin engined work of art which did make it to the top but i did not get it on film :whistling:

I hope someone has a video of me wheelying the bike, shame the front wheel didn't come off, that would have been funny ?

Anyway, here you go gent's.

• Like 2

Well she's now mine and I'm pretty happy with it :-)Had it out on the grass and goes well bloke says it still needs running in so steady away for now 12618E75-2062-4816-B944-B2C0DF872433-2515-0000029A0232E481.jpg

That's mint that Bill, i can't wait to see it up against my new toy. Ordered and coming soon ?

its a 12" pizza and a bag of chips lol

LMFAO, nice one.

Noooooooo, i can't tell until i have it so i can send some pics. All i will say is that it's not HPI :whistling:

Yeah good day topped off with 2 chicken mayos and 2 hamburgers on the way home lol.

Johnny has a couple of vids i have but don't no where to start putting them on here.

It's easy as peas mate, Just download your vid onto your PC.

set up an account on utube.

Play your video on your pc as a slideshow, if you are using " Windows" at the top of the screen there is a SHARE icon.

Share the video with UTUBE, log in, fill in the sections then PUBLISH.

Once done, just copy and paste the link to the vid on the forum by clicking the chain icon in the toolbar above your reply box.

Hope that makes sense, if it doesn't please PM me.

does look nice like bill

you happy with it so far?

shame it wont stay looking like that lol.

jonny what you getting now?

does look nice like bill

you happy with it so far?

shame it wont stay looking like that lol.

jonny what you getting now?

Yeah over the moon with it mate upto now ....ano it'll be a shame to get it mucky it's all nice and shiny lol

It's easy as peas mate, Just download your vid onto your PC.

set up an account on utube.

Play your video on your pc as a slideshow, if you are using " Windows" at the top of the screen there is a SHARE icon.

Share the video with UTUBE, log in, fill in the sections then PUBLISH.

Once done, just copy and paste the link to the vid on the forum by clicking the chain icon in the toolbar above your reply box.

Hope that makes sense, if it doesn't please PM me.

il have a look later.

hpi's are always soooooo shiny lol ,does look good tho mate

Going to look out for some of them sand busters later should be fun on the beach

Happy birthday btw

Going to look out for some of them sand busters later should be fun on the beach

Happy birthday btw

Not the beach :shockingscary: man :shockingscary: , it's a killer !

Not the beach :shockingscary: man :shockingscary: , it's a killer !

Lol ave still got sand all over me other stuff off last time ave seen a little air compressor gun thingy in aldi it's only 40

By the time i got there nearly everyone had gone, so just had a run about on the dirt track with beefy, howie,chris and his dad :) Was a good little session haha.

• Like 1