• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HATZYs' mini/micro thread

HATZY

ive made a couple with em and not got any stickers, ive not got any stickers with any rc order from anywhere. only place thats ever given free stickers was redcircles for pocket bikes

just put the battery in it got about 6 feet before it the lvc kicked in . just hope the battery is not shot

not good, how long did you charge it for?

Hatzy, pm me your addy, I'm sure I have a lovely freebie Turningy plastic badge you can have mate...was going to use it on the back of my mate's 350Z for a laugh but figured he may not see the funny side! :xd:

Hatzy, pm me your addy, I'm sure I have a lovely freebie Turningy plastic badge you can have mate...was going to use it on the back of my mate's 350Z for a laugh but figured he may not see the funny side! :xd:

thatd be grat mate cheers. i wish i could have done the same to a mates 350 before we moved away haha

couldnt wait for the battery to charge so i straped my 5300 on for a test run

IMAG0877.jpg

where did you put your RX as i cant find any where to put mine

Edited by iceo

nitro, its an nx12 from my cen gx1 which was my first ever hobby grade rc for my 13th bday. my mum and sister chipped in to get a used 1. i run it for a few months before it needed work so it ended up gettin boxed and over the years bits have been nicked off it for things so now it needs restorin. i just rebuilt the engine and run a bit of zzip 15 through it and now im gonna make up a board for it to sit on till i get a chassis for it

iv got mates a pure ten sat in the shed with a old gx12 in it it runs but it needs lots of work.

just taken the sct for its first run it likes to roll alot and the motor gets hot quick might need a fan or down gear.

but its good fun might have to take to bmx trak

got bored so it not stickyed up

53DB6238-orig.jpg

Edited by iceo

looks nice, not many scratches on the body yet? lol i ended up with 2 cable ties on each front shock and 1 on each rear and that settled the grip roll out

a couple of mates where round earlier and had a go of the buggy. i thaught id recorded both but apparently i only recorded ty who was havin his first go of a hobby grade rc, its probs a good job the tyres didnt have much grip lol

loud noise headphone warning!!

[media=]

Edited by HATZY

the shell is now got a few scratches on it now, lost a screw from the front hub so running it rear wheel as the dogs keep falling out

Edited by iceo

just ordered a few bits for my sct

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=21751 might help roll and ride hight

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=14157

and a few bags of screws

going to order a 3s next week for fun if i dont like it. it will go in my mates airsoft