• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Supervee 27 brushless boat! with few upgrades and spares!

leem28

i have for sale my Supervee 27 brushless boat,ive owned this for roughly a year and have only ran it once since i bought it..hence why im selling it,im selling the boat with esc,steering servo only..no lipos or radio gear but comes with assembly and operation manual.

its ideal for a beginner to brushless boats but can be easily and fairly cheaply upgraded to be a real monster on the water!

quick spec is

1500kv brushless motor (stock but very capable)

new only ran once 60a seaking watercooled esc with programmer

runs on 2x2s lipos in series 4000mah or higher (not included in sale)

ive upgraded a few parts due to reading up and researching this boat,so ive replaced the stock 45amp esc with a new seaking 60amp esc with 120a burst,its also programmable and i have a program card which will be included in the sale,ive only used it once and is as new!

also i upgraded from the stock silicone water jacket to a metal one which covers more surface area thus keeping the motor cooler,also ive used larger diameter water feed tubing and filed out the water pick up on the rudder which together all these mods help keep the esc and motor cooler and more importantly reliable!

ive also fitted but not tested a new 40mm carbon propeller which is same size as the stock 3 blade one but has only 2 blades which helps it get on plane faster,also i have a 42mm and a 45mm prop new in the bags which havent been used which can offer slightly more speed but temps should be monitored

the boat also has adjustable trim tabs and port/starboard turn fins,the hatch lip ive fitted with foam tape to help keep the lid water tight but comes with hockey tape to help seal it

other spares included in the sale are..

velcro tape male and female

water tubing

spare upgrade flexshaft

shaft grease (new tub)

6mm & 4mm gold connectors

small set of allen keys and mini spanners

small files set

the only bad point to the boat is a very small chip in the nose of the hull which ive pictured which was done by the previous owner.

right,price wise im looking for ....

Edited by leem28