• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Southampton Bashers, Local Chat :)

nice 1 mate!! yer come on down mate, of corse plan it for a nice sunny day lol

u going to the jam this year cyron?

Did reply to your other post about the Jam, I might be mate and if I do probably be only for the Saturday as I play baseball for a team during the summer if it was here lol.

• Like 1

xD, Southampton is only 1 hour 15 mins away from me, I might have to come to a bash one of these days with you guys.

Do it! Do it! Would be good to me you bud, another 8ight to send over the ramps :D

danny p can jump on also for a bit of hardcore mixing

Cannot remember the last time I had a mix? I cannot listen to hardcore anymore, it's all gone downhill! 2004 FTW!

Why do I decide to start re-building at 10.30pm?....... Because I love it!!!!!!

• Like 1

becuase the weather man has changed his mind and it might be a bit of dry weather dunno if the ground will be dry cus its gonna rain here and there

i aint got no repairs ive had a chill out week :D well i fixed the baja at last on monday but that was my last thing 2 do :D aint used the cars waiting for a meet up!

Edited by G-RATs-Savage

Well I never actually lifted a tool in the end :lol: Started looking at stuff for my drifter, cannot wait to get it sorted. Still waiting for a few things tho but got my LiPo's now so guess I could at least have a slide with taped tyres!

Anybody else want to jump on the drifting bandwagon? I have found some local drifters who go to Ocean Village, West Quay, Asda C.F and the unused track behind The Plough. Will be meeting up with them once I'm RTD :D

ill defo be up for a drifting session boys! when i,m rtr!!! all you have to do is make up a parallel lead for couple squid and your away! half the power and double run times! give me a chance to get my e-revo drift setup rocking again lol :D

ive only got 1 deans connecotor on both my cars so i can run 1 lipo, i did have a parallel cable but i made it into a Y lead instead lol might get another one soon lol

weather aint looking 2 bad so might take the baja out to marchwood :)

So this is where you all are, found ya!!! Trying to get hold of some 24mm hex wheels for a good price, currently got bids on a few !!!, then just need to fit hpi converters on although might rag the vader wheels I currently have on, fitted the 11t haven't run it yet though so will wait to see what difference it makes, but as usual my life is way too busy!!!!! :whistling:

• Like 1

gave my cars a little run! i badley need to sort out the flex in the rear arms on my vorza it just keeps popping the hubs off... ran it on 5s today seemed ok i know i shouldnt but oh well lol and the losi was fine intill screw came out of the servo horn lol noting mayjor :)

saved my baja for another day lol

• Like 1

the baja is sold! and the savage is paid for! be good to get a blur esc again i may even put it on the vorza if the exrun fits the savage ok.. cus the ezrun is way 2 big for the vorza really...

cant wait i will have it by wednesday :) still got the savage XS for sale, i only got 350 for the baja in the end but i really needed to pay off for the savage! and i think some 1 might come and pick the mini savage up on tuesday for 160 :)

Good stuff :good: I need to get a FS thread up,got a few bits I'm never going to use again. Blitz,stock 8ight wheels and tyres also going to sell my MMP 1406 combo and get a new combo for the drifter :D

That's the thing with largescale, parts are not cheap :confused:

Started also racing losi 1/24 scale rally, mate has converted his garage into race circuit got start lights and lap timer etc, cars run on lipos and bloomin quick and cheaper to run!!!