• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Weekly meetups

Tingting44

sorry dude had mates over, i normaly do on friday and saturday nites, i be up for going some where tomorrow daytime? or sunday day time, and most weekday evenings (not a wednesday as mussus is over ) lol

sorry mate to late in the afternoon as i would have to leave by 3pm to get home for my radio show, dont wanna spend fuel to go there for an hour! i think i might try out marchwood dude get the savage on the go!

wasnt 2 bad down marchwood! was still abit wet in spots but was fine in most place's the mud was soft in alot of place's! but i managed to stay away from the puddles and it didnt turf much mud i got grass stuck to the cars more than any thing but was good to get out!!

another 2 days of nice weather and marchwood will be nice and dry ! grass needs a cut thou :(

only little bit of mud under the cars!! didnt get any water any where so that was good!

losi came home fine! apart from the rear center dogbone bent abit more, but i got a whole set of spare dogbones :D did 2 sets of lipos so that was good!

did 1 set of lipos on the savage and managed to brake one of the rear arm support i cant remember what its called its not the main arm, it the camber arm snapped right off the hub so i need a new hub but i was planning on buying a set of 4 before the event!!

didnt do any mayjor recording so no video will use the footage i did make in another video! was nice and quite down marchwood! managed to try the losi on the half pipes went alot higher than the savage haha!

Edited by G-RATs-Savage

lol it wasnt that bad loads space was dry even thou the mud was soft theres hardley any on my cars! gonna go back down there tomorrow for a run! im sure they will cut it this week :D

Edited by G-RATs-Savage

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hitting the track tomorrow morning for a few hours if anyone is up for it. Will be getting there for about 10am :good:

Alright mate

What track is this you guys visit? is it near Soton and is it 1/8th off road?

danny go's up to that track up on portsmouth road, only good for drifting, but where i aint had much money over the last few months aint been able to get my self over to the track that offden as its all the way on the other side of soton for me!! and u cant really use the 1/8's on the track, and i perfer to get on some jumps most the time, and marchwood is 5 mins down the road for me so i go up there alot! :)

whats gwarning peeps!!

session is needed !! saturday ???? :)

marchwood if it stays dry, little rain just came down but fields shouldnt be flooded... if it does rain more this week maybe ramps down D.L????

Edited by G-RATs-Savage