• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Mini 8ight upgrades and hop-ups and meny more

Sheilstar12

What did you hit that must have been at some speed? Is that the second T-bone.

Si

i hit a curb at quarter throttle i meant to brake but i went the wrong way with my finger and thats the first t-bone ive broken so now aim waiting on t-bone to get back to me to see if it wil get replaced and ive a new chassis coming aswell just glad it wasnt a carbon on i had on there if it was i would still be on the ground crying to myself

Good job it was standard chassis then lol,are you going to get the cf chassis at some point I don't know if I want to get it but it would just be the look factor really as I won't be racing.

Let me know what T-bone say about the replacement

Si

Good job it was standard chassis then lol,are you going to get the cf chassis at some point I don't know if I want to get it but it would just be the look factor really as I won't be racing.

Let me know what T-bone say about the replacement

Si

i was thinking abuot the cf chassis but it would end up like the one above and i dont think that would be good for my bank account so i would say no cf chassis for me right now. iam hoping to hear back soon as they say the check there emails quite abit on there site but all let you know either way

Can't you get a metal spur gear?

i would rather stick to plastic but you can get a metal one but i wouldnt as it would end up damaging my motor or diffs the plastic one will take all the pressure of any crash`s and just strip itself so less money to spend on repairs.

Those tyres are kyosho branded they are what I had in the spares box but rally blocks http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649 like these would be good.

Obviuosly you need 1/10 road wheels for these.

Si

Edited by silone74

Thats good,hope ya not out of action for too long

Si

iam hoping to have the bumper and chassis by the end of next week but time will tell i guess and the only good bit is i have the hyper 7 to use tomorrow if the weather stays good. i was hoping to use the mini 8ight aswell but i guess not which is my own fault

finaly finished the traxxas spur mod apart from the chassis which is somewere in the usa (hurry up i want to play with it outside) heres rough idea on how to do it i should say i only used one of the sliver shims as i didnt think i would need the rest but that could change but i wont know till the chassis comes

parts needed

270920124914.jpg

finished article

270920124921.jpg

Can't wait for the vid of it when done just watch out for those curbs jumpin infront of ya.

I just stuck an orange rc reciever in mine to try it out and its great,same range small size its dsm2 and it cost me just over