• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Create - A - Bash! You Poll, You Pick!

Turner Boy

U-Bash Poll!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Where???

• Nunroyd
    • Fearnville
    • Peel Park
    • 3 Fields
    • Route 2
    • Drig Common
    • Other - Post below
  2. 2. When??

• Sat 24th March
    • Sun 25th March
    • Sat 31st March
    • Sun 1st April
    • Sat 7th April
    • Sun 8th April
    • Other - Post below

ticked other as all of the above are fine with me but prefer a short walk to bash site for obvious reasons :)

Well as it stands, 3fileds on saturday lol, i think route 2 for a hardcore concrete bash!

where is this route 2 you speak of?

Ringroad, just before porch garage, old route 2 place, just after rroydsbeck shell station ;)

Mega concrete abuse! Loose surface too, natural concrete (wtf lol) ramps + the insane TORC launch ramps!

Whos in!

Oh do you mean the old Wally Arnold coach place next to ringroad/Geldard road traffic lights opp Wheatsheaf pub (that is a medical centre place or summat now)

Thought that was full of glass, rubbish and old gypo's :lol:

How about millenium square on April fools day just to see how long we could bash for before we got kicked off ?

• Like 1

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo theyre not :P

The isues is - Takeoff RC - Leeds and surrounding areas, ie bradderz and wakey, HD? is goverened by another section :ph34r:

Anyone else seriously up for millenium square, april fools, 9am start?

Ash the not that far away if u have transport... N I need to come have a catch up wi u guys! Am good where ever so long as its on a sat as im workin sundays again =/

Nice when talking to a blind guy who cant drive.......

bashing ftw, been a while since you been down, trust youve cleaned the cars then :P

Seriously now then, millenium square, dont make me put up a new topic for it................

Don't worry about that as I have my licence back now but golf is due to be restored and that's going to be about 3 months as its a weekend task so to speak

Well I've got a full running fleet of on road , off road and helis so where ever I guess just as long as there's directions for sat nav as Leeds isnt so familiar to me

Ban Hammer has already been used....and it was used because of the deliberately antagonistic idea of organising a bash in a totally unsuitable location. One guaranteed to cause problems and one which will not be organised through this forum.

It's a shame the OP's thread is getting locked...but that's the way it is.