• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Motorstorm RC on ps vita and ps3

revo madnesss

Is the vita worth it? I had a psp when it first come out but sold it few years back. I mainly use my iPhone/iPad for mobile gaming now so I didn't know if I'd make use of the vita!

A very enjoyable game and must for this price.Great game when on the move but to say it's a fingers up to xbox fan boys is stupid as this game is not good enough to be in your consideration when deciding which console to purchase. How ever if you already own a ps3 or vita then you should purchase this game.

Yup, front and back, it opens up new options for gameplay as you won't have to have your fingers in the way of the screen for all gestures like most touch screen appliances.

I'd have bought a Vita if they had managed to sort PS2 emulation, but i'll stick with my PSP-3000 for now as I don't need a graphical upgrade for mobile gaming.

• Like 1

Yup, front and back, it opens up new options for gameplay as you won't have to have your fingers in the way of the screen for all gestures like most touch screen appliances.

I'd have bought a Vita if they had managed to sort PS2 emulation, but i'll stick with my PSP-3000 for now as I don't need a graphical upgrade for mobile gaming.

sounds like a cool option, must be weird to get use to, a bit like the heli's in bf3, once u master u own! :)

sounds like a cool option, must be weird to get use to, a bit like the heli's in bf3, once u master u own! :)

It is a bit weird... On Fifa, when you're approaching a shot on goal, tapping the rear touchpad will place the ball wherever you tapped - Seems pretty accurate so far.

It's quite easy to touch the pad by mistake though :xd: