• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Are there any Mods needed for my micro rally?

scottpro8

Just wondering if there are any mods i need to do to my micro rally, Like the turning circle is rubbish?

there is one mod you can do. its cutting abit from behind the steering arm it does make the turning circle better heres a pic of what you do will only take a few mins or if your feeling realy experimental you can do a resistor mod but not really worth it as you could damage your servo if you fluff it up.

all you do is cut away the peice of plastic you can see were the knife is

untitled.jpg

you may also want to try and cut part of the top cover were the motor is to let it breath a bit better as it gets alittle hot under there

Edited by mini-z-awd

there is one mod you can do. its cutting abit from behind the steering arm it does make the turning circle better heres a pic of what you do will only take a few mins or if your feeling realy experimental you can do a resistor mod but not really worth it as you could damage your servo if you fluff it up.

untitled.jpg

you may also want to try and cut part of the top cover were the motor is to let it breath a bit better as it gets alittle hot under there

Thanks for quick reply i will get to work tonight!!!

• 7 months later...

untitled.jpg

Any chance to have a look at these photos again, keen to do the mods but photos are no longer available!