• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

king motors

liamey

Ok so im looking at getting a km baja but im stuck for which one to get.i want the top engine so 30.5 but it only comes in the rev2 right?i was thinking of getting the 2.0 and changing out the 29cc engine for a 30.5 and putting the 2 speed gear box in.whats the difference between the 3.0 and 2.0?

Not too sure really.guess the bigger the better.is the 29cc fast enough?guess so.

And looking around, it seems as though the 2 speed clutch is pointless aswell in small areas.

Ok so i guess i can change my question and ask, 'whats the diffence between the 2.0 and 3.0?

• Like 1

A 27.2cc motor will have more top end but not as much torque as a 30.5cc but with gearing a 30.5 can have good top end a 29 is a good compromise it just depends where your planning on running etc.

I have the 29cc one ( 2.0 ) and its awesome got some right speed on it aswell as the power :thumbsup: had it at 3 sisters bash on sunday and all it wanted to do in the mud was stick its nose in the air :yes: :yes:

Popped a good few wheelies and thought it was gonna go over :hahadance:

Well the courses round here arent so big so sounds like 29cc will do just fine.its getting cheaper by the minute.lol.

Now ive heard issues with the radio gear.what would be best?a dx3?

Nowt wrong with my radio and im using the stock one :thumbsup: