• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your drifter

antnee

heres mine...standard but has an 18ss gearbox and clutch setup...stage d drift kit on its way and 2 new shells on there way...shelby and de tomatos(cant remember the name)

P4010048.jpg

this was furniss03 old car which i had off him.goes like a beauty

i fancy a fusion myself, do they drift ok like?

lol james i had to mate, Supra isnt ready yet to hit the streets

i fancy a fusion myself, do they drift ok like?

lol james i had to mate, Supra isnt ready yet to hit the streets

yeah they drift great sometimes when there no suppose to lol

21 engine on any 10th tourer is easy to drift lots of tyre shredding fun!!!!

• 1 month later...

This is possibly the opposite of any drift set-up you've ever been recommended, but it works (on a surface a bit like polished wood anyway). It was never intended to be a drift car, it just sort of happened:

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

It's a Schumacher Mission with a HPI Impreza touring version shell. These pics are a bit old; the JC Ascari wheels have now gone to be replaced by Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra wheels (my old TL01; chassis rubbish, shell beautiful), but still running worn yellow Schumacher 25mm minipins as you see here. 21d Venom Fireball motor, LRP Runner, Some form of Hitec radio gear.

Apologies for quality of pics; must get some better ones with a proper camera.

• 1 month later...
This is possibly the opposite of any drift set-up you've ever been recommended, but it works (on a surface a bit like polished wood anyway). It was never intended to be a drift car, it just sort of happened:

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

It's a Schumacher Mission with a HPI Impreza touring version shell. These pics are a bit old; the JC Ascari wheels have now gone to be replaced by Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra wheels (my old TL01; chassis rubbish, shell beautiful), but still running worn yellow Schumacher 25mm minipins as you see here. 21d Venom Fireball motor, LRP Runner, Some form of Hitec radio gear.

Apologies for quality of pics; must get some better ones with a proper camera.

hi mate i run a s1 as well and with proper drift tyres it will work on any surface,maybe not the best but it suites me fine!

imgp0762ex8.th.jpg

imgp0764ad3.th.jpg

imgp0615gi8.th.jpg

imgp0618zy4.th.jpg

I've been souping up my Yokomo drifter for a while now, pretty much much added all I'm going to. The shell has seen better days as it's been used quite a bit on rough ground which isn't too good. It's hard to find somewhere decent to go and drive around! Let me know what you all think.

imgp1784vr0.jpg

imgp1785my9.jpg

imgp1786ik4.jpg