• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers. 3 sisters.

Toxic Basher

Lol own the manufactures, I wish,

Wait till it's dry and you'll see proper jumps :-)

I'll get a vid up later of yesterdays footage, got some good bits, especially hebbys beast of a baja.

Nice one for giving us a blast hebby :-)

Right who's up for weekend of 28/29 or the weekend after 4/5th of feb ?? Depending on weather conditions.

• Like 1

Lol own the manufactures, I wish,

Wait till it's dry and you'll see proper jumps :-)

I'll get a vid up later of yesterdays footage, got some good bits, especially hebbys beast of a baja.

Nice one for giving us a blast hebby :-)

Right who's up for weekend of 28/29 or the weekend after 4/5th of feb ?? Depending on weather conditions.

I would love to join you guys, but cant ;)

i'll be there mate, on what ever day suits best, and hebby haha me and nosense will try to jump as far/high as possible usually without breakages, not always without them though, ve8 and vorza are pretty solid cars so they can take it :thumbsup: cheers for letting me play with your beast too :sweatdrop:

Noworries lads anytime :thumbsup:

Dont mind anyone having a blast as long as they dont go on them insane jumps :sweeeet:

And sorry lads no can do them dates will have payed first 3 months insurance by then and a years tax on new car so i will be in recession for a month :shockingscary:

But defo be there after that tho :xd:

Nice video but i so glad i don't have to clean that mud off my cars.

That has to be the worst mud ever known, it dries like cement

Wicked vid :thumbsup:

And stebro that stuff is a nightmare to get off the pipe once it sets with the heat :sly: Took me ages to get it off and still not all off :shockingscary:

• Like 1

2nd to last time i was there i got it all over my nitro and left it as i got annoyed with not being able to tune it.

Stuck it in the garage and left for about 6 weeks. Had to scrap it off with a stanley knife blade

2nd to last time i was there i got it all over my nitro and left it as i got annoyed with not being able to tune it.

Stuck it in the garage and left for about 6 weeks. Had to scrap it off with a stanley knife blade

Me like a dummy took the outerwears off the pullstart as i had to change before i left the house ( spur of the minute thing ) thought it not gonna be that bad bit dusty as its not rained.

WHAT A MISTAKE!

killed my pullstart and snapped the string on the second one i fitted there :doh:

Pullstart was FULL of clay mud :sly: :sly:

Me like a dummy took the outerwears off the pullstart as i had to change before i left the house ( spur of the minute thing ) thought it not gonna be that bad bit dusty as its not rained.

WHAT A MISTAKE!

killed my pullstart and snapped the string on the second one i fitted there :doh:

Pullstart was FULL of clay mud :sly: :sly:

Haha thats why i kill so many pullstarts.

I now have a stoke of spring and pawls for them, plus i use heavy duty pull cord. Sthil power tool cord :thumbsup:

I'll be joining you when I stop driving my rc cars and learn to drive a proper car ;) Unless anyone is passing Bolton on there way??? :)

I live in oldham and go close to bolton :whistling:

How close we talking? :P I live in Little Lever, just outside of Bolton.. Do you go down the M61 :)

Yeah pal :thumbsup:

You know the funny thing is on sunday i spent around