• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NLB january bash!

revo madnesss

NLB january bash  

13 members have voted

1. 1. what bash's will you be attending?

• 7th
    • 29th
    • both

Hello,

it seems like another RC filled year has past and another is slowly creeping up on us so i have decided in getting the bash thread for the first bash's of 2012 up!

it seems that we are going along with the idea of having 2 bash's a month, and so i have decide to create a single thread for both the bash's of january.

the dates if the bash's are still undecided but are down to two different options, either the 7th and the 29th or the 8th and the 28th. to avoid disappointment of not being able to make it, make sure you cast your vote's in the poll above!

the dates have been decided, the bash will be held on the 7th and the 29th!

the location's of the bash's are still up for discussion- post below your preferred or location from this list or suggest your own!

locations have been decided, southgate and oak hill it is!

1st bash of January 2012

when: 7th

where: southgate rec.

start time: 10:30

2nd bash of January 2012

when: 29th

where: oak hill park

start time: 10:30

So get your cars preped, lipo's charged, and a fresh simply of nitro fuel on order; for the new NLB year!

hope to see you all there

-Roie

Edited by revo madnesss

i cant see a poll mate

edit: now i can... lol ive got to tell u guys my major fail just now...

depending on my conversion getting here im not likely to be going to thr 7th/8th one so decided to look at which day of the 28/29th i could go too so i could vote, but it appears my 2011 calender doesnt have the necessary information for jan 2012 looool!

Edited by bradderz

2nd saturday and 4th sunday i thought was gonna become the norm for bashing... so we have 2 weeks between bashes to get fully sorted and fixed up :P and everyone gets at least one bash a month...

7th and 29th have my votes tho :)

not that i will have anything to run :P

2nd saturday and 4th sunday i thought was gonna become the norm for bashing... so we have 2 weeks between bashes to get fully sorted and fixed up :P and everyone gets at least one bash a month...

7th and 29th have my votes tho :)

not that i will have anything to run :P

joe, if we had it on the 14th and 29th there would only be one week in between?

I'm racing on the 8th but hopefully I will be able to make the 7th as for location I would ask for oakhill/trent (because I've never been in the woods)/ south gate rec/ or that bmx track in the other thread also hackney marshes ;)

I'm racing on the 8th but hopefully I will be able to make the 7th as for location I would ask for oakhill/trent (because I've never been in the woods)/ south gate rec/ or that bmx track in the other thread also hackney marshes ;)

trent park i would say is a no no, we've been there alot over the last few months...

We have Christmas to survive first!!!

I probably won't be able to make the 7th/8th...It's my birthday on the Monday, so i plan on getting rather hammered that weekend....but I should be out of rehab in time for the late January bash :)

My birthdays on the monday too john what a coincidence haha