• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Everything Losi 8ight T

cyronn

Looking sweet there buddy :thumbsup: ,

Took mine out today for the first time since getting it yesterday and threw it 20-30ft distances.

I am seriously impressed how light they are in the air compared to my Hyper and the amount of control I have over its flight.

No breakages either today which means I can do it all again tomorrow (hopefully with vids)

thanks mate, i am impressed to by the 8ight as to the lightness of it and how easy it is to clean if you remove the front and rear end. i am having a slight issue witht he steering though but i think that is up to the stock servo cant handle the torque. if you get some footage post some links be good to see yours mate xD.

Edited by cyronn

Ok, here is my attempt at putting a little video together of our 2 Losi's in action yesterday.

Only breakage was a front hinge pin on the White Losi after an attempt at a secound back flip.

Hope you enjoy :thumbsup:

The white one has the losi conversion kit and a Tekin set up and my one has the Tekno conversion kit, castle esc and trackstar motor. Not sure about the springs yet, but I have Grey on the front and purple on the back.

I can tell you, it can take a beating!

The white one has the losi conversion kit and a Tekin set up and my one has the Tekno conversion kit, castle esc and trackstar motor. Not sure about the springs yet, but I have Grey on the front and purple on the back.

I can tell you, it can take a beating!

ah ok, because i have black on the front and grey on the back and would like to know what the nexted size up is if there is any. also what hop ups have you got installed please ?

ah ok, because i have black on the front and grey on the back and would like to know what the nexted size up is if there is any. also what hop ups have you got installed please ?

Not really sure to be honest, I bought it as a roller.

I don't even know what the colour springs represent yet haha but I do know my shock towers are thicker than the white truggy. His also has stabilisers/anti roll front and back and mine doesn't

I'll be picking it down this week to redo the shock oils and front and rear diffs. So far I have only changed the center oil to 30K

I'm running on a 50t spur so now looking to get a 48 but not in a hurry as it performs ok as it is.

Just spent the evening on my first shell. I wanted to keep it simple with clean lines and a mean ish look to it.

Its a Proline Bulldog shell, love the sleekness of it and poise it gives off.

Took a few work in progress shots to show what went into it.

I am very pleased with it and cannot wait to show it off to the guys, but interested to hear views

Shell cut out

43f239e3.jpg

Masks added

bcae12a3.jpg

Black paint put on first and then peeled off masks

4046ef6f.jpg

Side view

a9dfbb25.jpg

Next up was a few coats of yellow with some white paint backing

f5047efe.jpg

Final coat of black and window masks removed

64067c5b.jpg

Finished product with just the headlight decals added so far

90065f14.jpg

3d4e32e6.jpg

no problem mate, i am looking at doing a new shell at some point but not right now. i would rather get some spares in first and lipos in first xD. also if anyone has an 8ight t they can use this thread to post there updates etc, as i see the 8ight owners thread does not get updated that much anymore for some reason. more the merrier xD.