• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Dom's Hong Nor CRTe & CRT Nitro!

Dom C

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well this little beut turned up today from Kieran, Havent really got any major plans for it atm. Maybe in the future ill give it a leccy conversion don't know though depends how much nitro annoys me. :xd: (Tenshock and sc8 on 2s :hahadance: )

Hopefully ill run it for its first time this weekend.

Here is a pic of the two of them big and small. :)

photo_1_%2821%29.JPG

photo_2_%2823%29.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Well I sold the crt.5 since funds were tight and then ended up buying a full size nitro CRT a week later. :xd: Still need an engine for it if anyone has a .28 kicking about? :) Very happy with it. :D

photo_1_%2826%29.JPG

photo_2_%2827%29.JPG

photo_4_%2810%29.JPG

Decided to have a go at carbon vinyl wrapping a few bits and whilst doing so i ripped the servo wires free from it so i had to open it up and re solder them. :sly: Eventually i got the servo tray done and I think it looks good. :)

photo_1_%2828%29.JPG

Then i got carried away and decided to do the hyper, Next up my Tekno Chassis! :thumbsup:

photo_2_%2829%29.JPG

The nitro crt needs an engine still but i think i may have sorted something now. :)

Edited by domcharlton
  • Like 1

Engine turned up from Turnerboy yesterday along with some CNC towers so I fitted it started eventually using the pull so i have now fitted a roto start as i prefer them, Will be running it tomorrow.

Also decided to CF some more bits did the front steering plate thing and went an put the cf on diagonally oh well it still looks cool. :)

photo_1_%2829%29.JPG

photo_2_%2830%29.JPG

photo_3_%2818%29.JPG

• 2 years later...

Hi all, been a while since I've posted anything on here, I've been doing some soldering on the old CRT tonight after my servo plug came off at the summer bash. Before the bash I fully rebuilt the CRT and treated her to a new shell because the 5 year old Jconcepts one was looking a bit tatty! If I remember rightly it's a RC8T bulldog body and fits pretty easily you just need to drill the rear shock tower to get it to sit lower and remove or use buggy mudguards. I'll also get some pics under the shell before 2016 I'm sure. 

photo26_zpsc1c9d74a.jpg

• Like 1