• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

South East London tracks/bashing places.

S-D-L-88

There was no music playing when I've been there!

Glad you enjoyed it. Was a nice weekend. Have had nothing but troubles with my car. One thing after another breaking.

We will have to have a meet up as long as the weather keeps getting better.

• Like 1

hey fellas, it would be great if i could join you for a bash at some point, not much fun on my own especially in the colder weather. please let me know. im only down the road from the track. PM me if you want to organise something. :thumbsup:

Steve

hey fellas, it would be great if i could join you for a bash at some point, not much fun on my own especially in the colder weather. please let me know. im only down the road from the track. PM me if you want to organise something. :thumbsup:

Steve

might be down there again this weekend not sure when though!!!

Just had a little trip up there to check the place out, looks good with a big area next to it for just hooning about and the road next to it with no parking restrictions :), think i'll have to arrange a bash soon with a few mates

its a good bash site

problem is we dont want to over-do it

as soon the kids on BMX's will complain then we wont be able to go to that site if the concil turns up, so we need to be careful.

loads of nitro cars on feild/track resisidents will start to also moan about noise

Also the site is a bit of a car killer

This weekend, i have broken, the exhaust header, engine mount, spur gear, Tom has bust the chassis, the rear diff casing and no idea what else yet :(

To be honest any bashing spot is gonna be a car killer, it goes with the hobby :)

True, but its not as if i was getting much air time as it was like driving in a mud pit on saturday

I've had that, done bash's with loads of jumps and never broke anything, yet on another day just running around and things break :o

Quality footage. Glad to know Im not the only one to kill my car every time I take it out. It does start to become quite expensive.

We will HAVE to have a meet even if its just one Sunday a month or something. Like you said. Not to out stay our welcome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...